Sales Representative (Gulf Coast)
CCP is looking to hire a new sales representative for the Gulf Coast area. As a Sales Representative you're responsible for profitable sales growth; manage credit terms and balances, anticipating customer’s needs, and providing solutions to problems.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Business and/or a minimum of 2 years experience in Sales or Food Service industry.
- Must have reliable transportation and appropriate auto insurance
- A valid driver’s license and no DUI convictions within the past 3 years
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Google Suite
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Able to frequently lift 25 lbs and occasionally lift 50 lbs
- Able to work a flexible work schedule including Saturday and Sunday
Capitol City Produce is a wholesale produce distributor, located at 1-12 and O'Neal lane in Baton Rouge. We service our customers with fresh fruits and vegetables, local produce, specialty produce, and fresh dairy products. Our delivery area encompasses a 200 miles radius of the Baton Rouge area. We are proud to say that for over 70 years we have remained true to our company’s core values of Customer Service, Quality Products, Respect for the Team, and Integrity.