Capitol City Produce is looking to add a highly motivated person to our Repack team. If you are looking to make your hard work pay off, this is the position for you!
Under general supervision of the Day Supervisor or Management level position within the
warehouse. The Re-Pack is responsible for re-packing orders requested by Capitol City Produce.
- Must be in great physical condition with the ability to walk, push, pull, stoop, climb and lift a minimum of 60lbs.
- Ability to work in a cold environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Read, write, and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions (other preferences will be given for special languages skills when there is a business need).
- Ability to move throughout all areas of the warehouse, receiving & loading area and parking lot.
- Able to wear all necessary personal protective equipment to perform job functions.
- Stand, walk and/or sit continuously and perform job functions for a full shift with a meal break.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately re-pack orders verifying quantity and the description of the items.
- Check each order after the order is re-packed to ensure the product is placed and stacked appropriately on the pallet(s) to prevent damage during transit.
- Satisfactorily complete all Capitol City Produce Training requirements.
- Operates any materials handling equipment safely and efficiently as required.
- Maintains material handling equipment by reporting any damage or malfunction
- Obey all company appropriate policies, procedures and safety rules.
- Must maintain a clean and neat working environment in the warehouse at all times during hours of operations without exceptions.
- Must be willing to work extended hours, as needed, in order to meet productivity goals.
- Perform related duties as assigned by your supervisor or management.
- Interact in a positive manner with entire warehouse team and promote teambuilding.