Here we grow again, CCP is looking for an additional ROCKSTAR Recruiter to join our recruiting Dream Team!!!!
Here at CCP we are growing quickly and looking to add another recruiter to our team. As a member of our family owned business, the recruiter is primarily responsible for working with the Lead Recruiter and contributing to the overall success of the Department and Talent Acquisition.
We are looking for someone with 1-2 years of experience in a recruiting role and prefer a bachelor's degree. This new addition to the team must possess a high degree of professionalism including the ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality. At the same time -- we need an energetic go-getter that loves engaging with others. If you are a high producer that likes to have fun, we are the palace for you. The candidate will also need to be computer literate with the capability of performing in Google Suite products or similar software applications. The candidate must be highly organized and capable of performing multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
As a recruiter at CCP you would support the talent acquisition by the following:
- Meets with managers regularly to stay on top of recruiting needs and open positions
- Assist the Lead with managing the day to day tasks necessary to achieve the departmental goals and meet the annual operational plan.
- Phone screens, interviewing and onboarding of candidates.
- Partner with Advertising companies to market company and run job postings
- Conduct company Job Fairs and Open Houses
- Pre-employment screenings, maintain employee files, including DOT Files
- Processes new employee files including the coordination of all background checks.
- Processes I-9 forms including all E-Verify submissions.
- Assembles orientation program materials
- Prepares and processes all new hire/termination packages, including separation notices