Over the Road Driver
As a member of our family-owned business, the Professional Driver will work under the direction of the Logistics Manager and will be responsible for maintaining tractor, trailer, and Reefer unit provided by Double F Logistics. They will safely drive a refrigerated company vehicle, primarily in the California and Arizona areas. The primary objective is to pick up fresh produce and deliver to Capitol City Produce in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The Professional Driver will demonstrate the highest standards of quality, safety, timeliness, and customer service.
- 3 years of full-time verifiable tractor-trailer experience.
- Must be 23 years of age or older
- Drivers must have a Class A CDL
- No convictions for reckless driving within the past 3 years
- Excellent communication skills
- High school diploma or GED
Double F Logistics is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Capitol City Produce, a 72-year-old family-owned and operated wholesale produce distributor located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Double F Logistics drivers provide long-haul trucking primarily between California and Baton Rouge. The fleet consists of all new 2015 Freightliner Cascadia Evolutions.