Over the Road Driver
Come Grow Your Career With Us!
As a member of our family-owned business, the Over-the-Road Professional Driver will be responsible for maintaining the tractor, trailer and reefer unit. They will safely drive a refrigerated company vehicle, primarily to the West Coast and back. The primary objective is to pick up fresh produce and deliver it to Capitol City Produce in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The Professional Driver will demonstrate the highest standards of quality, safety, timeliness and customer service.
Why work for Double F Logistics?
- Weekly pay
- No touch freight
- Dedicated runs year round
- All Southern routes
- Home every 7-9 days
- Mileage bonus pay for all miles above 11,000, paid monthly
- $2,000 sign-on bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Voluntary supplemental offerings including life/accident/cancer/short-term disability
- Class A CDL with 3 years of CDL-A driving experience
- 25 years of age or older
- No convictions for reckless driving within the past 3 years
- High school diploma or GED
Double F Logistics is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Capitol City Produce, a 72-year-old family-owned and operated wholesale produce distributor located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Every haul improves the lives of others. We're thankful for the hard work our drivers put in each and every day.