Mid Shift Shipping Specialist
Are you looking for a career and not just a job? If so, you have found the place for it! Read below to learn more about this career opportunity.
Why join the team at CCP?
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Weekly Pay & On Demand Pay!!!
- Wellness Program
- Matching 401k!!!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance – Life, Accident, Cancer, and Short Term Disability
- Employee Training and Development
- Secured Access for Entire Facility
What is the Mid Shift shipping specialist?
The Mid Shift Shipping Specialist is responsible for making sure the product is put in the proper location and all coolers are properly rotated. Make sure proper rotation of product is completed on a daily basis. The Mid Shift Shipping Specialist is also responsible for following company policies & procedures and safety & security standards as well as ensuring they are in compliance with operational standards.
- Move all produce from the dock to its designated cooler.
- Will utilize the ProducePro system and scan all pallets to complete all forklift transactions.
- May breakdown pallets and sort product by item.
- Will maintain, organize or rotate product in coolers daily, by moving product to its proper location.
- Will verify that all incoming produce is properly tagged before releasing to be placed in inventory.
- May be required to use pre-printed labels, will affix coordinating labels to the proper box.
- Running product – will view produce for freshness and proper ripeness. Will remove and discard old produce from the box into a trash can.
- Throughout the warehouse, will sweep up spilled product, into a dustpan, and dispose into a trash can.
- Maintain a safe and organized work environment to meet set Company safety policies.
- Ensure that all work activities are performed with the highest standards regarding food safety and providing feedback for continuous process improvement.
- Pushing objects weighing up to 200lbs may be necessary.
- The position requires climbing, kneeling, crawling, stooping, squatting or bending.
- It does require walking and standing in a consistent temperature of 34 degrees.