Facilities Maintenance & Sanitation Coordinator
As a member of our family-owned business, the Facilities Maintenance & Sanitation Coordinator will work under the direction of the Day Warehouse Supervisor and is responsible for monitoring and scheduling maintenance and repairs of facilities (including grounds) and equipment. The position will also supervise all-day sanitation needs for the facility and the grounds.
- Work with Day Warehouse Supervisor to schedule equipment services for forklifts, pallet jacks, and chargers with the maintenance companies.
- Keep a log of maintenance performed on each piece of equipment.
- Work with Day Warehouse Supervisor to schedule dock and door maintenance when needed.
- Maintain facility structure (cooler panels, roof, docks, and doors) and address all issues as they arise. Make sure all equipment is in working order and meets all safety standards. Equipment includes but is not limited to: carts, curtains, ladders, dollies, gates, and lighting.
- Maintain rack structure and address all issues that arise. Work with Day Warehouse Supervisor to schedule maintenance or repairs when necessary.
- Work with the Day Warehouse Supervisor to maintain WMS hardware and Control Access hardware and facilitate repairs when necessary.
- Ensure that all work activities are performed with the highest standards regarding safety, food safety, and a focus on continuous improvement.
- Assist with special projects including building expansions, renovations, and other building and site improvements
Capitol City Produce is a wholesale produce distributor, located at 1-12 and O'Neal lane in Baton Rouge. We service our customers with fresh fruits and vegetables, local produce, specialty produce, and fresh dairy products. Our delivery area encompasses a 200 miles radius of the Baton Rouge area. We are proud to say that for over 70 years we have remained true to our company’s core values of Customer Service, Quality Products, Respect for the Team, and Integrity.