Why is it AWESOME to work at Capitol City Produce?
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Weekly Pay & On Demand Pay!!!
- Wellness Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance – Life, Accident, Cancer, and Short Term Disability
- Employee Training and Development
- Secured Access for Entire Facility
- On Site Safety Manager
- Safe, Drug Free Workplace
Under the supervision of the Vice President of Operations, the Operations Specialist is responsible for providing support to ensure efficiency in the Operations of the office. Supports the Operations Vice President and Managers through a variety of tasks related to the Operations area. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the operations concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all assigned duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. May direct and lead the work of others. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to develop accountability systems to achieve high level goals.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate both oral and written.
- Must pass a drug and alcohol screen.
- Ability to move throughout all areas of the warehouse, receiving area, loading area and parking lot.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Watch and report video footage from warehouse operations
- Utilize Produce Pro to generate various reports and information analysis to improve Warehouse and Transportation Operations including:
- Productivity Reporting
- Quality of Service Reporting (Quality, Shorts/Mispulls, etc.)
- New Hire Progression Reporting
- Transportation Reporting