Night Order Selector Part Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately pick orders verifying quantity and the description of the items being picked.
- Meet company goals and objectives in terms of proper order picking methods.
- Check each order after the order picking process is completed to ensure the product is placed and stacked appropriately on the pallet(s) to prevent damage during transit.
- Must learn, understand and fully utilize Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) technology.
- Ensure that “wrong product shipped”, “wrong unit measure” and “shorts” are maintained to the company standards.
- Utilize “preferred methods” for picking orders.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe working environment at all times in the warehouse.
- Satisfactorily complete all Capitol City Produce Training requirements – forklift certification
- Operates any materials handling equipment safely and efficiently as required.
- Maintains material handling equipment by reporting any damage or malfunction
- Obey all company appropriate policies, procedures and safety rules.
- Must maintain a clean and neat working environment in the warehouse at all times during hours of operations without exceptions.
- Must be willing to work extended hours, as needed, in order to meet productivity goals.
- Hours are Sunday, Thursday & Friday.
- Perform related duties as assigned by your supervisor or management.
- Interact in a positive manner with entire warehouse team and promote teambuilding.
- Maintain safe and organized work environment to meet set Company safety policies.
- Ensure that all work activities are performed with the highest standards regarding food safety and providing feedback for continuous process improvement.